The Duluth Forge Ventless Linear Wall Gas Fireplace includes a slimmer profile design and our patented dual fuel technology. Elegant linear flames are easily enhanced by a hand painted ceramic fiber log to produce a stunning glowing effect while heating up to 1,400 square feet of living space. These sleek but powerful fireplaces include the ability to generate up to 26,000 BTU, an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (O.D.S.) for safety, and an automatic thermostat control to efficiently sustain room temperature while keeping your utility costs as low as possible. A push button piezo ignitor allows you to easily start the fireplace and 5 heat settings with micro heat adjustments to reach your desired room temperature help keep you cozy.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 26,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Economy Level: 16,000 BTU When Using Natural Gas (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
- Economy Level: 21,000 BTU When Using Propane Gas (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
- Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- 5 Heat Settings with micro heat adjustments between each setting!
- Slim profile design
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate
- Push Button Piezo Igniter
- PFS Certified
- Product Dimensions: 18.05"H x 27.95" W x 7.84" D
- Product Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs.
- Some assembly required.
What's In the Box:
- Vent Free Gas Heater - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log - Qty. 1
- Mounting Bracket - Qty. 1
- Thermostat Bulb Clips - Qty. 2
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.