The Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove features our Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows you the option to operate with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Heat up to 1,100 sq. ft. of your home with 23,000 BTU of power. This hearty Gas Stove is easy to install and extremely efficient. You won’t miss out on ambiance either, since the U-Burner chassis design and detailed, hand painted logs create such a realistic fire. Our Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove is the solution for your home’s alternative heating needs, without skimping on warmth and decorative appeal.
- 23,000 BTU Heats up to 1,100 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior ceramic fiber and concrete materials for long lasting life
- Solid, heavy-duty, high-quality cast aluminum door and base feet with black powder coated finish
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT Oxygen Depletion Sensor included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System and PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Stove Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 73.5 lbs.
- Stove Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.32" × 25.98" × 16"
- Carton Dimensions (HxWxD): 29.68" × 28.35" × 18.31"
- Blower Sold Separately – Model QEB100
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic and Cement Logs - Qty. 8
- AAA Battery - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.