Our Duluth Forge brand fireplace inserts are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These fireplace inserts make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Duluth Forge’s Dual Fuel Ventless Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. Since they do not require an outside duct or chimney, they can be placed anywhere within your home.
Our state of the art fireplace insert features thermostat control functions, battery assisted ignition, and much more. Our realistic log and burner technology brings the look and feel of real fire to your home. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style or ambiance.
- 32,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 1,500 square feet of living space
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Dual Precision Ported Ventless gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- 6 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Thermostat Controlled
- Apple Spice Furniture Grade Finish
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model#: FDF400T-ZC
- Product Dimensions: 44"H x 44"W x 15.75"D
- Some assembly required.
- Blower Sold Separately - Model QEB100
Fireplace Insert Dimensions
- 29.5" H x 29.1" W x 15.6" D
Fireplace Mantel Dimensions
- Straight Mantel: 44”H x 44”W x 15.75”D
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note:This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.