This Duluth Forge Vent-Free Fireplace is simply a beautiful and versatile piece of quality furniture. The fireplace mantel has been carefully designed and created in a slate gray furniture grade finish that accents its quality and excellence. This Fireplace can live in an antique, modern, bohemian, industrial, minimal, or any other type of home. This vent-free fireplace system includes many features like a T-Stat control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the Duluth Forge Ventless Fireplace radiates 26,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,350 square feet of space.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature
- Slate Gray Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- Mantel features light distressing throughout
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent-free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 40" W X 40" H X 14.5" D
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF300T
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM300-2-GR
- Fireplace Insert is Assembled in the USA
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's in the Box?
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 5
- AAA Batteries - Qty. 1
- Hardware Package - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight and Ships in Two Boxes
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.