Our Duluth Forge brand fireplace inserts are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These fireplace inserts make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
This Duluth Forge Vent-Free Fireplace is simply a beautiful and versatile piece of quality furniture. This Fireplace can live in an antique, modern, bohemian, industrial, minimal, or any other types of homes. The fireplace has been carefully designed and created in an antique white furniture grade finish that accents its quality and excellence. Includes many features like a remote control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the Duluth Forge Ventless Fireplace radiates 26,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,350 square feet of space.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- Antique White Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- Mantel features light distressing throughout
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 40" W X 40" H X 14.5" D
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF300R
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM300-2-AW
- Some assembly required.
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Vent Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- - Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 5
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver - Qty. 1
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.