Duluth Forge’s Dual Fuel Ventless Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. This Fireplace insert is designed as a zero clearance firebox which allows for easy and custom built-in installations. It features a stylish arched design with a beautiful ceramic brick liner complete with dancing yellow flames and hand painted logs.
Our realistic logs and burner technology bring the look and feel of real fire to your home. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style or ambiance. Perfect for your family’s living room, kitchen, or den, these fireplace systems bring warmth and a decorative accent to any home!
- 15,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 600 square feet of living space
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Single Precision Ported Ventless gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Thermostat Controlled
- Toasted Almond Furniture Grade Finish
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model#: FDF150T
- Product Dimensions: 36"H x 28"W x 12.63"D
- Some assembly required.
Fireplace Insert Dimensions
- 16" H x 27.7" W x 10.75" D
Fireplace Mantel Dimensions
- Straight Mantel: 36"H x 28"W x 12.63"D
- Corner Mantel: 36"H x 28"W x 25"D
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.