This Dual Fuel Ventless Fireplace with Mantel offers a classical look that makes a great addition to any home. This compact fireplace features our quality wood mantel with a classically arched gas fireplace insert that accents the overall design of the furniture. Features a thermostat control and battery assisted Piezo ignition to fit and maintain your desired settings. No outside ducts or venting needed! Extra decorative features of light distressed marks throughout for a rustic feel to create a stunning home experience.
*Mantel from ProCom Heating
- 15,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off to maintain desired setting
- Apple Spice Furniture Grade Mantel Finish - Multi step Golden Brown Furniture Grade finish with 30% Sheen
- Arched with semi-rounded Pallisters that accent the top and overall design of the furniture
- Light distress marks on edges and throughout mantel
- Mantel can be installed flat against the wall or placed in the corner of a room. A corner adapter kit is included.
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Arched style gas fireplace insert
- Beautiful Ceramic Fiber Brick Liner
- Single Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 36 1/2"H x 28"W x 12 1/2"D
- Product Weight: 117 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF150T
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: PCS150T-A-AS
- Some assembly required.
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Vent Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.