The Duluth Forge Ventless Fireplace provides a beautiful and real flame. It features realistic fiber ceramic logs for a stunning home experience. Make your house feel like home with our Furniture Grade Quality Fireplace Mantel and Full-Size Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Fireplace Insert. The product is made to produce up to 32,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,500 square feet of living space.
· 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
· Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
· Patented Dual Fuel Technology
· 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
· Remote Control Included
· Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
· Medium Maple furniture grade mantel finish
· 9 hand painted Ceramic Fiber logs - Numbered and pinned for proper placement
· Ventless gas fireplace insert
· Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
· Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
· Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
· Battery assisted Piezo ignition
· Product Dimensions: 50.75” W x 49.80" H x 21" D
· Product Weight: 207 lbs.
· Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDI32R
· Fireplace Mantel Model Number: M32-J-MM
· Some assembly required.
· Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
· 1 Year Limited Warranty
What’s in the Box:
· Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
· Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
· Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
· Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Note: This item ships in two boxes.
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.