This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!The Cedar Ridge Hearth Vent Free Space Heater by ProCom Heating gives you a stylish cabinet design while incorporating the same great benefits of a traditional vent free heater. Featuring the patented Dual Fuel Technology, which allows this heater to use either Natural Gas or Propane Gas in one unit.
With a push of a button, the Piezo Ignition System gives you 10,000 Max BTU, enough to heat up to 350 square feet of living space.No electricity required to operate. These blue flame gas heaters create a comfortable room setting by heating the air and then circulating the warmth throughout the room.
- 10,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Heats Up To 350 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- Space saving design without sacrificing beauty
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate heater!
- Push Button Piezo Ignition System
- Wall mounting bracket included
- PFS certified
- Product Dimensions: 17.8" H x 15.58" W x 6.02" D
- Product Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 16.8 lbs.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.