This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!The Cedar Ridge Hearth by ProCom Heating gives you a stylish cabinet design while incorporating the same great benefits of a traditional vent-free heater. Featuring the patented Dual Fuel Technology, which allows this heater to use either Natural Gas or Propane Gas in one unit. With a push of a button, the Piezo Ignition System gives you 30,000 Max BTU, enough to heat up to 1,000 square feet of living space. We added an extra bonus feature by including and pre-installing the Blower! No electricity required to operate (*120V electrical outlet required if using the blower system). These blue flame gas heaters create a comfortable room setting by heating the air and then circulating the warmth throughout the room. Set this heater as the central heating system, a staple for all homes and apartments!
- 30,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Heats Up To 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- Space saving design without sacrificing beauty
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate heater!
- 120V electrical outlet required if using the blower system
- Push Button Piezo Ignition System
- Wall mounting bracket included
- PFS certified
- Product Dimensions: 18.05" H x 27.95" W x 5.84" D
- Product Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 30 lbs.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
This heater can use optional base feet SKU 190003
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.