This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
The Cedar Ridge Hearth Vent-Free Log Set has all the details and features of a high-end log lines with a great price. Cedar Ridge Hearth casts their logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and also designs their gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology. This vent-free gas log set heats the air first, circulating the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system. Includes many great features like the NEW Patented Dual Fuel Technology that allows the heater to have the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane in one unit. It is an easy and efficient way to keep warm during the cold days.
- 32,000 BTU Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- New Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostatic Control – Variable heat settings allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
- 9 hand painted realistic looking concrete logs
- Solid, well built black powder coated chassis
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size
- Required: 20” H x 30” W in front (23” W at rear) x 14” D
- 30 Day Limited Warranty
Lava Rock Shown In Picture Is Not Included.
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.