The Cedar Ridge Dual Fuel Vent Free Infrared Heater by ProCom Heating gives you a stylish cabinet design while incorporating the same great benefits of a traditional vent free heater. The Thermostat Control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
The Patented Dual Fuel Technology allows the heater to use both Natural Gas and Propane Gas, to heat up to 1,450 square feet of living space. This 99.9% efficient Infrared Heater does not require electricity to operate, which is ideal for power outages and other emergencies. Perfect for any type of homes and conditions!
- 25,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 24,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- Space saving design without sacrificing beauty
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate heater!
- 120V electrical outlet required if using the blower system
- Push Button Piezo Ignition System
- Wall mounting bracket included
- PFS certified
- Product Dimensions: 18" H x 27.95" W x 7.4" D
- Product Weight: 27.3 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs.
Blower Sold Separately -SKU 190030
Base Feet Sold Separately -SKU 190029
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.