The Bluegrass Living Stacked Oak Ventless Log Set operates on Natural Gas and features a unique log set which provides a natural looking real wood-burning fireplace. The log set was developed from real wood to reflect a bark stack with focus on blending bark and split features along with charring to create an exquisite look to your fireplace and magnify the beauty of your home. This high-end log set also features a large Ember Burner chassis design which provides one row of flames and a glowing ember bed to create a realistic wood burning fire look. The large glowing ember bed appearance gives the appearance of glowing embers that have fallen from the logs, giving an even more lifelike look. The Thermostatic Remote Control feature can easily regulate the 32,000 BTU to create the perfect heat setting for your home.
- 32,000 BTU Heats up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Operates off Natural Gas Only
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – This remote-controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperature and control your log set by using the included remote control. (System Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries – Included)
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long lifespan
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- Ember Burner chassis design provides one row of flames and a glowing ember bed to create a realistic fire
- High End Ember Burner chassis has a large glowing ember bed appearance and gives a more lifelike look
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 28” W in front (23” W at rear) x 15” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- 1 bag of glowing ember material included
- Ships in 2 Boxes
What's In the Box
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Thermostat Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver Box - Qty. 1
- Bag of Embers - Qty. 1
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.