Bluegrass Living Full Size 32 Inch Vent Free Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert allows you to build a custom fireplace for your home. This fireplace insert includes many features like remote control functions, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas, the Duluth Forge Ventless Fireplace Inserts radiates 32,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,500 square feet of living space.
The insert is zero clearance approved so it can be framed without adding air gaps or spacing on the sides and top of the unit. You can pair it with a face mantel or recess it directly into a wall of your home. Remote Control comes standard with Appliance.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- 9 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 36.38"W X 33.27"H X 18.38"D
- Product Weight: 88.2 lbs.
What's In the Box:
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 9
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver - Qty. 1
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.