The Bluegrass Living Vent Free Natural Gas Fireplace is an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. Since they do not require an outside duct or chimney, they can be placed almost anywhere within your home. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without sacrificing style or ambiance.
The product is made to produce up to 26,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,350 square feet of living space. Our state-of-the-art ventless fireplace insert features a remote control, battery assisted ignition, and much more.
The fireplace mantel has been carefully designed and created in a gingerbread furniture grade finish that accents its quality and excellence. The fireplace insert provides a beautiful and realistic flame pattern with realistic fiber ceramic logs for a stunning experience and impression of real wood burning fireplace to your home.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas only
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Operates off Natural Gas only
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- Gingerbread Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent-free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 41.75" W X 41" H X 14.5" D
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF300R
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: PCE300-3-G
- Fireplace Insert is Assembled in the USA
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's in the Box?
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 5
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Remote Receiver - Qty. 1
- AA Batteries - Qty. 4
- AAA Batteries - Qty. 3
- Hardware Package - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight and Ships in Two Boxes Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.