Forty years of experience in crafting America’s best wood stoves can now be found in a new series of camping wood stoves by England’s Stove Works. Constructed of heavy duty 12 gauge steel for longevity, these portable wood stoves are sized just right to remain portable yet very useful, whatever your needs may be. The removable legs fit inside the stove body, and the top edges are bent to double as handy carrying handles. The 4” diameter chimney pipe is offset to provide more cooking space, and the top of the stove is designed to provide as much heating area as possible, while still making room for an available hot water tank. The circular door draft, in-door air redirect and included door gasket ensure that you can accurately and safely control your burn rate, and the hexagonal firebox rounds out the HexaTech™ technology system to ensure that your stove is built for hours of steady, even distribution of heat. This portable wood stove is perfect for camping!
- Constructed of fully welded 12 gauge steel for long life and durability
- HexaTech™ Hexagonal firebox design provides long burn times and even heat distribution
- 1.8 cu. ft. firebox can heat tents up to 14x16 and burn up to 6 hours
- Large flat surface for cooking – reaches up to 600° F
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by our own Technical Support staff
- 49 lbs. total stove weight is easy to transport
- Bent top edges maximize heat and double as carrying handles
- Offset chimney pipe for more cooking space (4” diameter, top exhaust)
- High temp. fiberglass door gasket (included) gives more efficient, longer-lasting burns than stoves with no gasket
- Circular door damper and in-door air redirect for easy start-ups and precise temp. control
- Legs are easily removable and fit inside the stove body for storage and portability
- Ash lip provides extra safety, as well as convenience in cleaning
- Included spring handles keep the door latch and damper controls cool to the touch
- Satin black, high temperature paint is attractive and easy to maintain
- Dimensions: 19 1/4” L x 17” W x 25 3/8” H
- Product Weight: 49 lbs.
Is the pipe included?
No. The stove pipe is not included.
What kind of pipe can I use?
Uses 4” diameter pipe.
Tell me about the cook top.
The cooking area depends on the size you purchase however all three sizes offer a flat and robust cooking area ideal for boiling water or cooking your meal.
Is there anything I can do to increase the efficiency of the camp stove?
Our stoves are already very efficient however there are upgrade accessories for each stove. Firebricks can be used to insulate and protect the firebox, and will help hold heat longer.
How do I operate the stove?
Operation of this stove is nearly as simple as creating an open fire. Simply attach the legs (no tools required), attach the stove pipe and light your fire. You can adjust the airflow of your stove by adjusting the circular door damper.
Can I use the stove in a permanent structure?
No, these units are not to be used in a permanent structure. They are designed for portable use, camping, fishing, hunting and other outdoor recreational activities.
This Product Is Shipped Via UPS
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.