This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
The Avenger Portable Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Commercial Heater combines commercial quality construction with high-end features to deliver superior performance in temperatures down to -40°F. This rugged heater gives you both powerful heat and easy accessibility. Perfect for garages, construction sites, barns, industrial workshops and more. This heavy-duty kerosene heater turns up the heat at 125,000 BTU! Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Thermostat offers easy heat adjustments between 40-95 °F
- True multifuel capable: kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, #1 and #2 fuel oil and JP8/Jet A fuel; not for use with biodiesel
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Heavy duty 1" steel handles
- Flat-free wheels
- Cold-starting at up to -40°F
- Fuel recognition system
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Onboard diagnostic center
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- Easy to use fuel cap & gauge
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- BTU Output: 125,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Heat Settings: Thermostat (40-95 °F)
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): 11
- Fuel Capacity (gal.): 10
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Fuel Consumption (gal./hr.): .93
- Igniter: Patented glow plug ignition system
- Thermostat Included: Yes
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 46.62” L x 23.65” W x 31.31” H
- Product Weight (Without Fuel): 64 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FBD125T
What's In the Box?
- Kerosene Heater - Qty. 1
- Handle - Qty. 1
- Wheels - Qty. 2
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.