This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
Our Avenger brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
The Avenger Liquid Propane (LP) Forced Air Heater is compact, easy to use and no assembly required. Reasonably lightweight with a large handle for easy accessibility. These heaters provide instant portable heat for garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouses. This heavy-duty heater turns up the heat! (LP tank sold separately). Enjoy a weather-proof and long-lasting Forced Air Heater designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Variable Heat Settings
- LP Gas Only
- Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- 10 foot hose and regulator assembly included
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Sturdy, rugged construction with adjustable heat angle
- High Output Blower Circulates Heat Quickly
- Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- Dependable Motor, Starts Reliably In Cold Weather
- Engineered For Dependability
- Angled, Wide Stance Base
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
- BTU Output: 55,000 - 125,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Heat Settings: Variable
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 39 Hours on a 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Fuel Consumption (pounds./hr.): 5.8 on high setting
- Igniter: Continuous spark ignition system
- Thermostat Included: No
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 21” L x 10” W x 17” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 17 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FBDFA125V
What's In the Box?
- Forced Air Propane Heater - Qty. 1
- 10 Foot Hose and Regulator Assembly - Qty. 1
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.