This Avenger Portable Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Commercial Heater combines commercial quality construction with high-end features to deliver superior performance in temperatures down to -40°F. Perfect for heating up garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouse for your own comfort and well-being. This heavy-duty kerosene heater heats up an entire space of 1,800 square feet at 75,000 BTU. Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Thermostat offers easy heat adjustments between 40-95 °F
- True multifuel capable: kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, #1 and #2 fuel oil and JP8/Jet A fuel; not for use with biodiesel
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Cold-starting at up to -40°F
- Fuel recognition system
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Onboard diagnostic center
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- Easy to use fuel cap & gauge
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- BTU Output: 75,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 1,800
- Heat Settings: Thermostat (40-95 °F)
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): 10
- Fuel Capacity (gal.): 5.5
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Fuel Consumption (gal./hr.): .55
- Igniter: Patented glow plug ignition system
- Thermostat Included: Yes
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 34.21” L x 14.24” W x 16” H
- Product Weight (Without Fuel): 36 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FBD75T
What's In the Box?
- Kerosene Heater
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.