Our Avenger brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
The Avenger Portable Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Commercial Heater gives you high-end features with reliable longevity. This heavy-duty heater comes with flat-free wheels to roll out powerful heat of 175,000 BTU anywhere you want. Perfect for garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouses, this heavy-duty kerosene heater instantly takes out the chill. Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Thermostat offers easy heat adjustments between 40-95 °F
- True multifuel capable: kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, #1 and #2 fuel oil and JP8/Jet A fuel; not for use with biodiesel
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Heavy duty 1" steel handles
- Flat-free wheels
- Cold-starting at up to -40°F
- Fuel recognition system
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Onboard diagnostic center
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- Easy to use fuel cap & gauge
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- BTU Output: 175,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 4,200
- Heat Settings: Thermostat (40-95 °F)
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): 8
- Fuel Capacity (gal.): 10
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Fuel Consumption (gal./hr.): 1.3
- Igniter: Patented glow plug ignition system
- Thermostat Included: Yes
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 46.62” L x 23.65” W x 31.31” H
- Product Weight (Without Fuel): 72 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FBD175T
What's In the Box?
- Kerosene Heater - Qty. 1
- Handle - Qty. 1
- Wheels - Qty. 2
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.