Our Avenger brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
The Avenger Liquid Propane (LP) Forced Air Heater is compact, easy to use and no assembly required. Reasonably lightweight with a large handle for easy accessibility. These heaters provide instant portable heat for garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouses. This heavy-duty heater turns up the heat! (LP tank sold separately). Enjoy a weather-proof and long-lasting Forced Air Heater designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Variable Heat Settings
- LP Gas Only
- Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- 10 foot hose and regulator assembly included
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Sturdy, rugged construction with adjustable heat angle
- High Output Blower Circulates Heat Quickly
- Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- Dependable Motor, Starts Reliably In Cold Weather
- Engineered For Dependability
- Angled, Wide Stance Base
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
- BTU Output: 55,000 - 125,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Heat Settings: Variable
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 39 Hours on a 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Fuel Consumption (pounds./hr.): 5.8 on high setting
- Igniter: Continuous spark ignition system
- Thermostat Included: No
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 21” L x 10” W x 17” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 17 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FBDFA125V
What's In the Box?
- Forced Air Propane Heater - Qty. 1
- - 10 Foot Hose and Regulator Assembly - Qty. 1
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.