High quality Avenger space heaters are Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA. The best space heater on the market, Avenger's Ventless Blue Flame Heater is built for durability and efficiency to keep your home warm for many years to come.
This compact, expertly built gas space heater gives you a reliable source of heat. It runs at 20,000 maximum BTU which heats up to 950 square feet of living space. No electricity is required which is perfect for keeping you warm during power outages.
Without compromising function for beauty, this versatile gas space heater has been redesigned for a slimmer and efficient profile to effortlessly fit into your home
· 20,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
· Economy Level: 10,000 BTU (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
· Heats Up To 950 Sq. Ft.
· Operates off Natural Gas only
· Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
· 5 Heat Settings with micro heat adjustments between each setting!
· Newly redesigned cabinet for slimmer profile!
· Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
· Heat for only pennies an hour!
· Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
· No electricity required to operate heater!
· Push Button Piezo Ignition System
· CSA Certified
· Product Dimensions: 24.1" H x 18.46" W x 8" D
· Product Weight: 18.9 lbs.
· Ship Weight: 22.8 lbs.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
· Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
· Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
· Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
· Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
· Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
What's In the Box
· Ventless Heater - Qty. 1
· Wall Mounting Bracket - Qty. 1
· Base Feet - Qty. 2
· Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.