Avenger’s Portable Air Conditioner has 8,000 BTU of power and reaches up to 200 sq. ft. of your home. The AC unit offers 3 powerful functions: AC Cooling, 3-Speed Fan, and Dehumidifier. This portable, compact Air Conditioning unit is easy to install and can be easily placed wherever it is needed in your home. A remote control is included, which allows you to digitally control your AC unit with ease. You can adjust fan speed, temperature, or the 24-hr. Timer on the remote’s LED display. With many options for personalization and functions for ease and efficiency of use, you will find that Avenger’s Portable Air Conditioner is a welcome addition to your home.
- 8,000 BTU of cooling power!
- Provides refreshing cool air for spaces up to 200 sq. ft. (10 ft. x 20 ft. room)
- 3 Operation Settings: AC Cooling, Fan-only mode, Dehumidifier
- 3-speed fan lets you select the right airflow - Low, Medium, High
- Includes window installation kit with hose (detailed assembly instructions included in owner's manual)
- 5 ft. long window venting hose is 6 in. in diameter
- Casters allow easy movement to the room that needs cooling
- Equipped with air deflection louvers to direct air where it's needed most
- Soft touch digital controls and LED display allow temperature regulation with just the push of a button
- 24-hour on/off timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity; set it to turn on before you get home or off after you leave
- Easy-to-use remote control enables adjustments to fan speed, temperature and timer from across the room
- Washable and reusable air filter saves money on replacements
- Dehumidifier function removes moisture from the air to control humidity
- 6 ft. power cord plugs into standard wall outlets
- Celsius and Fahrenheit Settings
- Voltage/60 Hz: 115
- Watts: 920
- Lo-Decibel Operation – approx. 55 dBA
- Drain hose not included
- Product Weight: 48.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26.7in. H x 12.9in. W x 12in. D
What's In The Box:
- Portable Air Conditioner - Qty. 1
- Window Installation Kit - Qty. 1
- Hose - Qty. 1
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
Note: Unit must stay upright for 24 hours before use. Unit must be vented to the outside. (window installation kit included with detailed instructions).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.