ProCom’s Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. This fireplace with mantel features a stylish arched design complete with 10,000 BTU of dancing yellow flames and realistic looking hand painted logs.
Economical and efficient, this fireplace system provides your family with the supplemental heat you need, without skimping on style or ambiance because our realistic logs and burner technology bring the most realistic look and feel of real fire to your home.
The 100 Series fireplace system is approved for use in your bedroom, meaning you can enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a fireplace all from the comfort of your bed (Check Local Codes).
This fireplace system also includes an optional corner adapter kit that can be used if you want to tuck the fireplace into the corner of your room!
- 10,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 600 square feet of living space
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off to maintain desired setting
- Antique White Furniture Grade Finish
- Mantel included an optional corner adapter kit which can be used if fireplace is placed in the corner of a room.
- 4 realistic hand painted Concrete Logs
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Single precision ported vent-less gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Arched style gas fireplace insert
- PFS Certified
- Product Weight: 84.5 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model Number: PCS100T
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: PCS150-1-AW
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Fireplace Mantel Dimensions
- Mantel without Corner Adapter: 36" H x 28" W x 12.75" D
- Mantel with Corner Adapter: 36" H x 28" W x 25.25" D
What’s in the Box:
- Vent-less Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Note: This item ships in two boxes. This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight.
Truck Freight Shipments:
All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.