The Duluth Forge Compact Entertainment Center features our Furniture Quality construction providing you with heat, beauty, and function. The dual fuel gas fireplace insert provides 15,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 600 square feet of space. The Entertainment center allows for TV placement, electronics interface and DVD storage or a mini library for books and Knick knacks. This coupled with the stylish arched fireplace with tall realistic flames and fiber brick liner creates a great home ambiance.
- 15,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off to maintain desired setting
- Chocolate Furniture Grade Mantel Finish - Multi Step Dark Brown Furniture Grade finish with 30% Sheen
- Entertainment center incorporates two shelving units - includes 2 shelves each
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Arched style gas fireplace insert
- Beautiful Ceramic Fiber Brick Liner
- Single Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 60 13/16"W x 35 13/16"H x 13 3/8"D
- Product Weight: 117 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF150T
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM150-2
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel with Shelves - Qty. 1
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.